The Eden Trees Safety Guarantee
Eden Trees guarantees that all tree services and works are conducted with the highest safety measures possible.
- We conduct an industry standard JSA (Job Site Assessment) to identify risks and the necessary control measures prior to the commencement of each job.
- To protect your garden and precious objects. We, when possible, will move or cover plants, garden ornaments, clothesline, trampolines etc out of the work area.
- All vehicles carry first aid kits, fire extinguishers, traffic signage, and mobile phones.
- Regularly attend QAA workshops and Conferences to keep up to date with the latest tree service innovations and techniques.
- $20 million Public liability insurance to ensure full protection of customers’ home and property during tree service operations.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- All staff fully covered under current WorkCover policy.
- 100% work guaranteed; payment is not required until completion of agreed work.
- Every effort will be made to provide minimum disruption neighbouring properties.
- The safety of crew and the public is of paramount concern at every worksite.
- Specialist equipment is regularly maintained and routinely checked.
- Property and surrounding vegetation of all sites is as protected as is practically possible. Customers are fully briefed on impact of work on existing vegetation and/or property prior to commencement of work.
- All vegetation debris (green waste) is removed from site, and premises left clean and tidy.